Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Apologize for not writing

Hello followers,
I have this blog on my mind all the time however, recently, my mind has been pre-occupied with a play I am directing.

It is play called "Gabharaa" written by my friend Pradeep Vaiddya. It is a very challenging and interesting script and loving the process of creating something out of nothing! :) Lets hope the show looks exactly like it looks in my head!:)

I do have a couple of short stories in mind, which peep into my consciousness every so often. I have just not been able to focus on those.

Hoping to write soon.

Love
Swapnali

1 comment:

The Wanderer said...

Phew ! I was hoping that "The Last Creation" wasn't your last one too ! :))))

I'm excited to know more about Gabhara. Pradeep showed me the poster you have designed. Its good...the light and the dark and the not-so-sharp dividing line...